This one doesn’t need much explanation other than that I use this dressing on everything! It’s delicious on a salad and also great for marinating chicken. It even makes a good dip for warm bread. Canola oil works better in this instance because it doesn’t congeal in the refrigerator like olive oil does. Also using red wine vinegar gives it a much more Greek flavor where balsamic tends to taste more Italian.
Greek Salad Dressing
- 3/4 cup canola oil
- 1 cup red wine or balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons pepper
- 1-1/2teaspoons salt
- 1-1/2teaspoonsdried chopped onions
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
Add all ingredients into a glass, Good Seasons cruet and shake well until combined. Refrigerate.